The calving season is one of the busiest times of the year, its not uncommon that mistakes can be made registering calves. If you realise you've made a mistake on a calf that has been registered with the department, you can get it corrected by following these steps.

As the calf's details have already been sent to the Department from Herdwatch, there is no way to correct them on Herdwatch.
However there are two ways in getting in contact with the department to correct mistakes . 

If you realise you've made a mistake shortly after registering a calf, then give the Calf Registration service a call on 0238832890 and they should be able to correct the mistake before the calf's passport is sent out.

If you get a calf's blue card and notice that a mistake was made when you registered the calf, then you can correct the mistake by downloading the ER94B correction form filling it out and sending it to your local DVO along with the calf's passport. 

Did this answer your question?